Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need a site with step by step on how to do cute hair styles.?

go get a hair magazine!



I need a site with step by step on how to do cute hair styles.?

This is the problem when it comes to "at home styles". There will never be a site good enough for you to do anything to your hair, yourself. You could think of styles on your own to do. But it takes a professional to know you and your hair to bring out the "more beautiful hair" in you. Stop looking for sites and look for a stylist.



I need a site with step by step on how to do cute hair styles.?

I also would like to find something like that. Not for complex hair cuts or fancy updo's, but for simpler things like the popular hair style (seen on many avatars here on yahoo) where the hair from the top of the forehead is gathered, teased up a bit, and pinned with bobby pins? I see all these cute hairstyles all over the place, but don't know anyone personally who'd know how to do them and could show me. So if there isn't such a site now, there needs to be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter