Sunday, November 29, 2009

Keep the hair or new style??

Ok personally i have really curly hair i just straighten it everyday even though it looks pretty (curlyhair) on me its so hard to take care of. so this is my hair keep or change if so thenw ha should i do with it?



My hair:



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/mi...



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/mi...



http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/mi...



Keep the hair or new style??

ha, your pretty cute, i think your fine the way you are



Keep the hair or new style??

i like it



Keep the hair or new style??

I have naturally curly hair and I love it! I hated it when I was in my teens. Ive learned to love it now. Try letting it go curly!



I air dry mine but if you need extra volume and tighter curls, try drying it on low with a diffuser. Spray gel and a little hairspray goes a long way. Its much more low maintence and better for your hair than straightening it everyday.



Keep the hair or new style??

why doncha get it thermally straightened? or whatever it's called to permanently straighten it



Keep the hair or new style??

Keep your hair the way it is. And if you feel the need for straightening keep a straight iron and some product on hand. Or the reverse and get it straightened at a salon so whenever you'd like to curl keep a curler and some products on hand.



Keep the hair or new style??

Get information on hair styles, hair trends and pictures, including tips and advice. Find lots of hairstyles pictures and know how to get a celebrity hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter