Friday, November 27, 2009

New Hair..Your Opinion?

so ya..



I have always been the one to try new hairstyles and go for the crazy..but back in February I did something that just didn't go right.



My friend told me I should put blonde streaks in my hair so I did...



First time I ever bleached it..



Everyone likes it...but I just dont like the style.



My hair is naturally a light brown.



It looks okay dont get me wrong but...I'm ready for it to go away.



I was wandering if there was anything I could do to make my hair pretty again.



I am waiting for my hair to grow out...but from the blonde streaks growing out with it I just dont like it.



Any ideas for something new?



I even like wild colors so just give me your opinion.



from natural to cherry red.



I like something out there and different.



Pleases and Thank yous!



I was thinking to go natural again....but I just cant wait for this blonde to go away!



New Hair..Your Opinion?

You could get it dyed to your original color or pick something cool like a mixture. If it were me I would do pink if my mom would let me. Hope this helped!



New Hair..Your Opinion?

Die your hair a natural color. Try a brunette color all over. With a red tint.



Perhaps.



New Hair..Your Opinion?

Go and have the high lights dyed a color that is close to your natural color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter