Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair color and styles... any suggestions??

right now my hair is a strawberry blonde and its about down to the middle of my chest... any suggestions about what i can do with it.. color and style wise??



Hair color and styles... any suggestions??

You could get long layers and get it colored (by yourself) blonde or a light red color.



Don't color your hair by yourself a brown color, for it will turn green.



I think long layers would look nice.



You could also get long bangs that are side swept if you aren't used to such change.



If you want something dramatic.. go for a short blonde bob.



Have fun and remember.. hair grows back :)



Hair color and styles... any suggestions??

well my advice to you brook h you should color your hair a light brown put layers in it and cut it up to your shoulders and lastly staighten it thats how i do my hair and when my hair was long it would take me 2 hours and thats why i cut my hair



i hope that i helped



: - )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter