Sunday, June 20, 2010

I straighten my hair too often, and am looking for other styles to prevent it from getting too damag

I have been straightening my hair almost every day, for about two years. Surprisingly, it's not severely damaged yet, but it is noticeably thinner. The reason that I straighten it is because if I let it air dry, it is frizzy and the curls/waves are uneven. I could just blow dry it, and not straighten it, but I've heard that's almost as damaging. What I want to do is straighten only twice a week, and find other styles that look nice for the other days. Thanks so much. :]



I straighten my hair too often, and am looking for other styles to prevent it from getting too damaged. Ideas?

Use a heat-protectant gel or spray and it will keep your hair from getting damaged.



Also, try a messy bun- you don't need to blow dry it or straighten it and no one will know the difference! If you have bangs, then it'd be fine to either straighten them or pin them back.



You could also scrunch your hair by using a mousse or gel and then using a technique called "scrunching" which is kind of just squeezing your hair in different sections to make it wavy/curly.



You could also just let it air dry and put it in a pony-tail



Braid it. :)



Curl it with a curling iron for some soft, sexy waves.



These are just some ideas-hope they help!



I straighten my hair too often, and am looking for other styles to prevent it from getting too damaged. Ideas?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



I straighten my hair too often, and am looking for other styles to prevent it from getting too damaged. Ideas?

when u wash it u can air dry it or straighten it b4 its completely dry! or u can this new product from of these companies, i forgot the name but therre's a commercial o Tv adn the bottle it red.



I straighten my hair too often, and am looking for other styles to prevent it from getting too damaged. Ideas?

try wearing your hair curly or when you let it air dry use something for the frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter