Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need some hair help! I need a new style and some constrictive critisism! Anyone have any ideas?

My hair is medium length, fine but full. I have unbelieveably straight hair that makes it look FLAT no matter what I do to it. It also, won't hold a perm for longer then a month let alone a curl from a curling iron for longer then a couple of hours without spraying it with liquid cement! I have a straight part that I can't get rid of because I have a scar from a childhood dog bite on my part line. You can't see the scar but it sure plays havek on my hair! It's colored and grows like a weed (yet it doesn't seem to get any longer, just more full.) I'd like something easy to take care of that I can wear up or down. Anybody have any ideas on a sexy, easy to take care of style? I have a mediun hair line, a slender neck and an oval face. thanks for any ideas.



I need some hair help! I need a new style and some constrictive critisism! Anyone have any ideas?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ Makeup/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/



Hot oil massages/protien treatment/Henna on hair



/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----



http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/



I need some hair help! I need a new style and some constrictive critisism! Anyone have any ideas?

I asked the same question pretty much and people told me that you can



1) Put it in a high(or low) ponytail



2)Part your hair down the side, and put it in pigtails



3) Go to Walgreens, get temporary hair color, and dye it, you will stand out!



4) Go to a hair salon and look in the books for some cute cuts



I need some hair help! I need a new style and some constrictive critisism! Anyone have any ideas?

Girl i know how you feel, untill i became a cheerleader. for cheeroffs they made you curl your hair, i couldnt get it curled, it was impossible. but then i used hair rollers and a half of can of spary



first you have someone experarenced in currling hair curl you hair aound 9;00 at night



then you sleep with it.



the next morning around 11:00 before you take it out spray it with alot of hair spray, then you take it out after you take it out spray it some more



then ta da you have curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter