Sunday, June 20, 2010

Natural hair, good products and styles?

I cut my hair last April and now it is at a length where it is getting uneasy to manage. Right now I am just fro'd out but I'm not sure of what kind of styles to put in it. I would say my hair is about 2-3 inches long. And what are some good products to put in my hair.



Natural hair, good products and styles?

i wear my hair natural ... i use water ... beeswax (thats only because i condition and wash it like twice a week) still keep it covered at night so it wont dry out ....



i like to put my hair in small or large twists at night and take them out in the morning .. i like to strategically twist my hair and tie a cloth head band around it .. i do the afo thing also .. and play with hair color!



Natural hair, good products and styles?

Carol's Daughter, Qhemet Biologics, natural butters and oils, BBD Stretch, Sta-Sof-Fro, etc are some good products. Best to venture to http://motowngirl.com for some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter