Thursday, June 17, 2010

New school! new hair??? :S?

im going into grade 8 and i also changing schools.



so for the first day of school i want my hair to look good and trendy!



Also at my new school you have to wear uniforms! so i was wondering if anyone can tell me how i can style my hair.



And please no stop answers.



Also it would be nice if you would tell me the instructions how to do it! :P:P:P



thnxxx soo sooo much to everyone who answered!!! :) :P



New school! new hair??? :S?

just straighten it and wear it down!



that is always a good look



New school! new hair??? :S?

Dye it darker and straighten it.



Yepp....



lol I do't know.



I'd have to see a picture so we know what looks good on you.



New school! new hair??? :S?

1. starighten ur hair.



2.put it on the side..in a tye.



3.get a piece of your bangs(if ur bangs r kind of long) then put it on the side of your face.



New school! new hair??? :S?

first i would love to help you but i need to know what your hair is like now example is it long or short dark or light etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter