Sunday, June 20, 2010

New ways to style my hair?

I am really sick of wearing my hair the same way every day and need new hairstyles plz give me some ideas!



New ways to style my hair?

well what is ur type of hair? striaght? if so get a hair curler [if you havent] curl it, put some hair spray to make it last through the day, you don't have to do the whole entire hair [it'll take about 30-1 hr, if so more.] so just do the top layer for your hair. Put ur hair in a pony tail, tie ur bangs up and bundle them with a clip, bobby pin. Uhm, half tie up ur hair, and lets see what else............oooo, if u want curly wavy hair sometimes, when you go sleep braid ur hair, the smaller tighter braids [more curls] the better, so u can do that, best tip for braiding ur hair before sleeping is, better curls when wet. hope it helped ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter