Thursday, June 17, 2010

Want something new with my hair! any ideas??

okay here are the facts::



-i dotn really knwo wat skin toned i am:my hairdressers says i'm kind a mix



i've got dark dark brown eyes



-i'm oretty sur ei'm heart shaped faced



- i want something that will liven me up a bit i look kinda dead.



-i've got darkish meduim brown hair with blonde highlights



-i've got side bangs that can be kinda styled to be front bangs too



i want to get a diffrent style of bangs, it would be awesome if you could egt me soem pics of some diffrent styles



my hair now is pretty much shoulde rlengh i dotn wnat it much shorter



Want something new with my hair! any ideas??

I can't describe what to do but if I were you I'd look in the Seventeen or Cosmo Girl magazine because they sometimes have ways you can do your hair. Also when you see the other models in there you can copy their hair. ;-)



Want something new with my hair! any ideas??

You should do something with ur hair! LOL



Want something new with my hair! any ideas??

hairpedia.com



Want something new with my hair! any ideas??

Have you ever gotten a curl set? Why dont you try a straw set. this will give your hair tight, small curls. It is good for any shaped face . You would go to a black or urban hair salon to get it done. I don't know of any white salons that do straw sets. You will be surprise with the result. As far as the color is sounds like you already have a pretty hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter